Service Vehicle Permit
Service Vehicle permits are meant for short term University business only, e.g.: meetings, deliveries of certain types, etc.
In order to apply for a Service Vehicle Permit you must:
- Apply (by Department Head) in writing to Parking and Transportation Services, (must contain reasons for request and intent of permit use)
- You must be an employee of the University and you must have a valid parking permit at the University in order to qualify for said permit.
- All conditions and time limits must be followed.
- Cost of Service Vehicle permits are to be paid annually by CFOAPAL. Please provide all billling information on application.
- Parking and Transportation Services reserves the right to provide service permits at their discretion and may refuse or revoke any permit for cause.
- The intent of such permits is to allow short term visits for meetings and University business on campus. The permit allows users to park at a designated "service vehicle stall" only. If there is not a service vehicle stall available, you may then park at an available meter excluding disabled and 30 minute time limited meters.
- You may not use a service vehicle permit for "personal business" at any time.
- You may not share or transfer a service vehicle permit.
- You may not park in "University Vehicles Only" at any time.
- University of Saskatchewan Service Permits are NOT valid at Innovation.
- Couriers, delivery vehicles and other service industry vehicles are NOT considered a service vehicle by the University bylaw and are not allowed to park in a designated service stall.
- Abuse or failure to abide by the conditions of said permit, will result in a loss of this privilege.