Pay By Phone
PayByPhone Parking offers drivers a convenient alternative to paying at the meter and includes the option to receive a text message reminder before the parking expires. You can even extend your parking session from anywhere. PayByPhone is fast, easy, and convenient.
Here’s how it works
- Smartphone users can enter m.paybyphone.com on their browser or download the iPhone/Android/Blackberry app. Or call 1-306-244-4022.
- Enter Location number posted on meter.
- Enter desired parking time.
- Enter your license plate number. You can list multiple license plate numbers on your account but you MUST use the correct license plate number of the vehicle you are driving for each transaction.
How Do I Sign Up?
You can sign up for a free PayByPhone account in one of three ways:
You will need to provide the following information:
- Mobile phone number
- Credit Card number (VISA or MasterCard)
- License plate number(s)
Your details are saved and automatically recognized each time you pay by phone.
What are the Benefits?
- No need for cash or coins
- Text message reminders
- Extend your time from anywhere by phone
- View & print parking receipts online
- Easy to use mobile apps
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the parking enforcement officer know I’ve paid by phone?
When you pay for parking by phone, your license & location number and parking time are automatically displayed on the device used by the parking officer.
How do I add an additional vehicle to my account?
You add/edit vehicles on the go with the Mobile Apps. If you’re at a computer log into your profile at www.paybyphone.com. And you can always call the parking line at 1-306-244-4022 and follow the prompts.
Is it safe to do a credit card transaction on a mobile phone?
Yes. Your credit card number is encrypted when you sign up and is never entered, displayed, or spoken during a transaction.
Do I get a receipt?
You can view all your transactions by logging onto your account at www.paybyphone.com. Email receipts are available; select this optional feature on your profile.
Does paying by phone cost extra?
Sign up is free. Normal parking charges apply plus a convenience fee of 25 cents will be charged to your credit card.
The text message reminder is OPTIONAL. If you do not want this service (10 cents per transaction fee), you must opt out or it will be automatically charged.