Parking and Transportation Services allocates more than 1200 parking spaces for students on campus. Due to the high-demand for parking spaces, an annual Student Parking Sale is hosted each year to match students with the available spaces. For more information about the online sale visit the Student Parking Sale section. The Student Parking Sale is open to all students with the exception of students registered to live in University of Saskatchewan Residences. For more details visit the Residence Student Parking section.
Student Parking Items of Interest
- Parking permits are required at all student-parking locations on campus.
- All student lots are "scramble" parking which means any vehicle displaying a valid permit for the designated lot, may park in any available proper parking stall within the lot. Vehicles must be parked nose in and parked to the left or right of the marker post, occupying only one stall. The hang type permit may be used on different vehicles, but must be properly displayed on rear-view mirror (front facing and visible through the windshield), when parking in the lot.
- AVI tags must be attached to the windshield on the driver's side of the vehicle for gated student lots. If you forget your permit in another vehicle, you must find alternate parking. Student lots are enforced on a daily basis.
- Parking Bylaws and Policies must be observed at all times. Please note the University bylaws prohibit parking on roadways and fire lanes among other things.
- Students also have access to night parking, summer parking options, and motorcycle parking.
- Students also have access to alternative transportation options including car sharing programs, ride-matching and bicycle lockers.