Ballots will be available on PAWS, July 1 to August 29, 2013.
- RESIDENT STUDENTS DO NOT APPLY TO ONLINE SALE. Please see Resident Student parking.
Ballot is an "application" only.
- Only completed and valid applications will qualify for an Online Draw which will be held August 30, 2013.
- You must be registered in at least one class at the University or affiliated colleges by the application deadline. Failure to do so will result in rejection of the application.
- Applications or ballots may be filled out any time between July 1 and midnight, August 29th. During that period, applications may be changed or withdrawn at any time.
- A $20.00 NON-REFUNDABLE fee is required to complete a ballot. This fee has been established to deter students who do not want a parking stall from entering a ballot and being allocated a parking stall. If you wish to withdraw your ballot at any time, the $20.00 non-refundable fee still applies.
- ONLY ONE PERMIT PER STUDENT NUMBER. PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOT PREFERENCES CAREFULLY. Please ensure that you choose only those lots which you are prepared to accept. Once your application has been processed (and a permit is assigned), you will have no further option to change to a different lot. Before the draw, July 1-August 29th, you may change your choices as often as you wish. Therefore, if you only wish to accept Y lot, then only mark Y lot as your first and only choice. If you wish to take any of the options offered, then list your choices in order of preference. This will ensure that all applicants have the opportunity to purchase lots fairly.
- There will be NO UPGRADING of lots in any subsequent sales. If you have successfully been awarded a student permit, there will be no option to change to another lot at any time.
- Online draw results will be posted on PAWS by 16:30 hours, August 30, 2013. You must check your PAWS account for this information.
Permit Pick Up Information
- For SUCCESSFUL applicants, pick up of permits will begin September 3, 2013 until the deadline of 16:30 hours on, September 13, 2013. For your convenience, Parking and Transportation Services will be open Tuesday, September 3rd, 08:00 - 18:00 hours, Wednesday, September 4th from 08:00 - 18:00 hours and Thursday, September 5th, 07:00 - 18:00 hours.
- Your valid student card and applicable fees are required when picking up permits.
- Permits must be picked up by 16:30 hours, Friday, September 13, 2013.
- All permits not picked up by the above deadline, will be offered for re-sale on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 in the SECOND CHANCE SALE (see details of Second Chance Sale in Student Parking Online Sale information) at Parking and Transportation Services, 72 Campus Drive (Animal Science Building) in person, on a first-come, first-served basis. Our office will open at 07:00 hours for this sale. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO LAST CHANCE SALE as in the past.
- Once again, permit holders may not upgrade lots at any time
Voyageur Place, McEown Park and College Quarter Residents
- RESIDENT STUDENTS DO NOT APPLY TO ONLINE SALE. RESIDENT students may apply directly to Parking and Transportation Services (72 Campus Drive) after August 29, 2013. You may apply at any time during regular office hours on a first-come, first-served basis. Stalls may be limited so please apply early.
Designated Parking (USSU)
- The USSU website will be accepting applications for "designated" parking.
- You must first participate in the Online Sale (and be unsuccessful) in order to qualify for "designated" parking.
- All applicants will be considered on a case-by-case basis; however, there will be NO upgrading of lots except in "exceptional circumstances".
- Please make sure your application includes all required documents. See USSU website for details.
For your convenience, our office will be open extended hours (for permit pick up) as follows:
08:00 - 18:00 hours, Tuesday, September 3rd,
08:00 - 18:00 hours, Wednesday, September 4th, and
07:00 - 18:00 hours, Thursday, September 5th. 2013
DEADLINE FOR PICK-UP: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2013, 16:30 hours.