Ballots will be available on PAWS, July 1 to August 28, 2014.
- RESIDENT STUDENTS DO NOT APPLY TO ONLINE SALE. Please see Resident Student parking.
Ballot is an application only.
- Only completed and valid applications will qualify for the Online Sale. Permits will be allocated by a computer generated selection on August 29, 2014.
- You must be registered in at least one class at the University or affiliated colleges by the application deadline. Failure to do so will result in rejection of the application.
- Applications or ballots may be filled out any time between July 1 and midnight, August 28th. During that period, applications may be changed or withdrawn at any time.
- A $20.00 NON-REFUNDABLE fee is required to complete a ballot. This fee has been established to deter students who do not want a parking stall from entering a ballot and being allocated a parking stall. If you wish to withdraw your ballot at any time, the $20.00 non-refundable fee still applies.
- ONLY ONE PERMIT PER STUDENT NUMBER. PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOT PREFERENCES CAREFULLY. Please ensure that you choose only those lots which you are prepared to accept. Once your application has been processed (and a permit is allocated), you will have no further option to change to a different lot. Before the draw, July 1-August 28th, you may change your choices as often as you wish. Therefore, if you only wish to accept Y lot, then only mark Y lot as your first and only choice. If you wish to take any of the options offered, then list your choices in order of preference. This will ensure that all applicants have the opportunity to purchase lots fairly.
- There will be NO UPGRADING of lots in any subsequent sales. If you have been allocated a student permit, there will be no option to change to another lot at any time.
- Online draw results will be posted on PAWS by 16:30 hours on August 29, 2014. You must check your PAWS account for this information.
Permit Pick Up Information
- For students who were allocated a permit in the Online Sale, pick up of permits will begin September 2, 2014 until the deadline of 16:30 hours on September 12, 2014.
- Your valid student card and applicable fees are required when picking up permits.
- Permits must be picked up by 16:30 hours, Friday, September 12, 2014.
- All permits not picked up by the above deadline, will be offered in a Second Chance Online Sale.
- Permit holders may not upgrade lots at any time.
For your convenience, Parking & Transportation Services will be open extended hours (for permit pick up) as follows:
08:00 - 17:00 hours, Tuesday, September 2nd,
08:00 - 17:00 hours, Wednesday, September 3rd,
07:00 - 17:00 hours, Thursday, September 4th. and
07:00-17:00 hours, Friday, September 5, 2014
DEADLINE FOR PICK-UP: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2014, 16:30 hours.
Designated Parking (USSU)
- The USSU website will be accepting applications for designated parking.
- You must first participate in the Online Sale (and not be allocated a student permit) in order to qualify for designated parking.
- All applicants will be considered on a case-by-case basis; however, there will be NO upgrading of lots except in exceptional circumstances.
- Please make sure your application includes all required documents. See USSU website for details.