Student Parking Online Sale
Online Sale Qualifications
- must be registered in at least one class at the University of Saskatchewan or affiliated colleges by midnight August 28th. This includes graduate students.
- each applicant must have a valid NSID number to access the ballot on PAWS.
- $20.00 NON REFUNDABLE application fee will be charged for all ballots PRIOR to activation
There is a pick up deadline of September 12, 2014, 16:30 hours for all permits. Please note this date carefully. All permits not picked up by the deadline will be offered in the Second Chance Online Sale.
New In 2014
There will be a change in how student permits will be assigned after the Online Sale.
All students who were unsuccessful with a permit and have applied to the current Online Sale and paid the application fee of $20.00, will be offered a SECOND CHANCE to obtain a student permit since they have paid for a ballot. This Second Chance Online Sale will be held on September 13, 2014 by a computer generated random draw. Second Chance Online results will be posted on PAWS by 16:30 hours. You must check your PAWS account for this information.
Second Chance Online Sale:
If you applied to the Online Sale and were NOT assigned a parking permit, you are eligible for the Second Chance Online sale. You are eligible ONLY if you applied to the Online Sale and were not successful, (not because you did not receive your choice).
- Valid student card and method of payment will be required at time of purchase.
- Permits will NOT be held or reserved if documents are not produced at sale time
- No upgrading of permits allowed
- Only one permit per year, per student.