Student Parking Online Sale
Online Sale Qualifications
- must be registered in at least one class at the University of Saskatchewan or affiliated colleges by 4:00 pm on August 21, 2015. This includes graduate students.
- each applicant must have a valid NSID number to access the ballot on PAWS.
- $20.00 NON REFUNDABLE application fee will be charged for all ballots PRIOR to activation
There is a pick up deadline of September 11, 2015 at 16:30 hours for all permits. Please note this date carefully. All permits not picked up by the deadline will be offered in the Second Chance Online Sale.
New In 2014
Student permits that were not picked up by the deadline date for the Online Sale will be allocated by a computer generated selection on September 14, 2015.
All students who were not allocated a permit and had applied to the current Online Sale and paid the application fee of $20.00, will be offered a SECOND CHANCE to obtain a student permit since they had paid for a ballot. Second Chance Online results will be posted on PAWS on September 15, 2015. You must check your PAWS account for this information. Deadline date to pick up the Second Chance allocated permits is 4:30 pm on September 18, 2015.
Second Chance Online Sale:
If you applied to the Online Sale and were NOT allocated a parking permit, you are eligible for the Second Chance Online sale. You are eligible ONLY if you applied to the Online Sale and were not allocated a permit, not because you did not receive your choice.
- Valid student card and method of payment will be required at time of purchase.
- Permits will NOT be held or reserved if documents are not produced at sale time
- No upgrading of permits allowed
- Only one permit per year, per student.