(last updated April 6, 2016)
Program Guidelines for CPD for Pharmacists: Newly revised September 2014 -- The program guidelines have been newly revised, CPDP has changed its policy on accepting program proposals for accredition, and on charging fees for this service. ***The program provider must have a pharmacist as part of the planning committee who will be involved with the formation of the Learning Objectives for each presentation, and who is able to show the relevance to the practice of pharmacy as part of the proposal submission. These guidelines apply to both Corporate organizations and Health Organizations; to access and read the full document in pdf format, please click on the link.
Submitting a program for Accreditation -- Please complete the Program Evaluation Form and submit it electronically, in conjunction with all supporting materials, to Lisa Bagonluri, Office Manager, at email@example.com for accreditation of your program. The Program Evaluation form is in Word format. The following is a breakdown of the possible costs associated with the accreditation of your program:
- $75 accreditation fee for a one-day, 1/2 day, or evening program; if the program is more than 3 weeks away
- $100 accreditation fee for a one-day, 1/2 day, or evening program; if the program is less than 3 weeks away
- $250 accreditation fee for a Multi-Day Continuing Education event
- $450 accreditation fee for a Single Event -- held on Multiple Dates and at Multiple Locations
- $100 administration fee for us to handle printing (and design of program flyer if required), and mail out to Saskatchewan pharmacists, plus cost recovery for mailing and printing
- $50 administration fee for us to look after the registrations for the program, generate and maintain the registration list; which will be provided to the program provider prior to the program in the form of a "sign-up sheet"
- $50 administration fee for us to do an email distribution for the program and to post the program information on the CPDP website.