Our Graduate Programs
- Master's of Science in Pharmacy
- Master's of Science in Nutrition
- Ph.D. in Pharmacy
- Ph.D. in Nutrition
Key features of these programs:
- Vibrant research programs are in operation in the College.
- A wide range of graduate studies opportunities are available reflecting the diversity and ongoing change within the nutritional science and pharmaceutical fields.
- The dynamic combination of programs, professionals and specialized researchers at the U of S and affiliated sites such as Innovation Place provides a stimulating environment for research and excellent opportunities for graduate programming and research collaboration locally, nationally and internationally.
For more information, please see the Graduate Programs section of the website.