Current Undergraduate Students
The SPNSS represents undergraduate students in the College. Its mission is to foster good relations among it's members through academic, social and athletic activities while maintaining the professional identity of Pharmacy and Nutrition. Please select the link above got more information.
Also see the University of Saskatchewan Students' Union
The Council is the organization representing graduate students in Pharmacy and Nutrition. Please select the above link for more information on the council, profiles of our graduate students and student news and events.
Also see the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Students' Association
For more information on other U of S student organizations, please see Campus Clubs, Student Societies and Course Councils.
- General Information for Current U of S Students
- Saskatoon Health Region- Food and Nutrition Services
- Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region - Programs and Services
- Dietitians of Canada
- Saskatchewan Dietitians Association
- Canadian Pharmacists Association
- Saskatchewan College of Pharmacists
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada