Research Assistant in Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Science
A part-time research assistant is required immediately to assist with research in the field of patient safety and Health Quality Improvement Science.
- Provide support to two Cochrane systematic reviews on clinical pathways in hospitals and primary care.
- Provide support to a systematic review on Lean Management in health care
- Conduct screening, full text retrieval, data analysis, data synthesis, and risk of bias assessment.
- Assisting with the preparation and publication of peer-review publications.
- Assist with the analysis of interview data.
Applicants must be enrolled in a graduate course at the University of Saskatchewan. Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience completing a systematic review or familiar with the systematic review methodology. Applicants should have experience working with the following software programs (Microsoft Access, RevMan, and Endnote).
The salary is $18.51 per hour; 12 hours per week. Appointment will be for approximately 12 months with possibility of extension.
For more information: Please contact the Chair in Health Quality Improvement Science, Dr. Thomas Rotter at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume by email to Dr. Thomas Rotter at email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2015