How To Apply
To apply to the graduate programs in Philosophy one needs to:
- Complete an online application for admission to the graduate program, which includes three letters of reference (the referees whose email addresses you provide in your online application will automatically be directed to an online form to submit), and a processing fee of $90 CAD as instructed in the on-line application.
- Email the following supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- a letter or statement of intent briefly outlining your area(s) of interest and indicating which area or topic you hope to pursue for your thesis research.
- a sample of your written work on some topic in philosophy (an essay or term paper for a philosophy course would be appropriate).
- your CV (resume)
- official transcripts from all your post-secondary institutions (copies can be emailed while we await official transcripts).
- official test results of proof of English proficiency from applicants from non-English speaking countries (eg. TOEFL, IELTS), if required. Click here for details. (Copies can be emailed while we await official test results.)
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted at any time, but in order to maximize one’s opportunities for funding, a complete application with all supporting documents should be received by February 1st.
Any questions regarding the application process, please contact email@example.com
Mailing address for official documents
Department of Philosophy
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive
All students may be considered for funding. Click here for funding details