Student and Enrolment Services Division
Student & Enrolment Services Division (SESD) integrates services assisting both students and the University—from Recruitment and Admissions to Registration and Records, to Student Development and Support to Graduation —in a model aimed at making the student experience positive and productive. Our mission is Student Success which is supported by our values: Integrity, People, Collaboration, Service, Learning, and Accountability.
SESD is comprised of three subdivisions.
Enrolment Services includes:
- Undergraduate Recruitment
- Admissions and Transfer Credit
- Aboriginal Students Centre
- International Students and Study Abroad Centre.
Academic Services includes:
- Awards and Financial Aid
- Registrarial Services
- Student Central Support Services
- Student Information Systems
Support Services includes:
- Student Employment and Career Centre
- Disabilities Services for Students
- Student Health Services
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Affairs Case Manager
These units are supported by Information Technology and Communications (ITCOM) and the Planning, Program Development and Assessment unit.
For more information, visit www.usask.ca/sesd.