Apply to the PLSNP
Once you have applied to a Canadian law school, apply to the PLSNP, preferably by March 1. If the PLSNP has to limit enrollment, priority will be given to students who submit applications by March 1.
The program starts each year the Tuesday after Victoria Day (May-long weekend).
Please submit the following documents as your application package using the attachment uploads below:
- Completed PDF application form. The PLSNP application form is linked in the Application Form section below (part 5). Save the form to your computer as a document before you fill it out. When you finish filling it out, save the completed version and upload the attachment to this website.
For more details about how to fill out the application form, download the PDF instructions.
Please note that the application form cannot be sent in through a mobile device (i.e., smartphone). The application form should be filled out using the above instructions on a desktop or laptop. You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been received by the PLSNP. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please try resubmitting the documents, or contact the PLSNP office: (306) 966-6189.
- Your resumé
- 200-300 word essay explaining your personal background and qualifications for the Program
- Copy of your LSAT score (submit a copy of the official email as an attachment below)
You are also required to arrange for the following documents to be mailed to the PLSNP:
- Official university transcripts
- Three letters of reference (one community, two academic)
As an alternative to uploading your attachments below, you can email your documents as attachments to email@example.com, or you can mail them as a package to:
Director of the Program of Legal Studies for Native People
Native Law Centre
University of Saskatchewan
Room 160 Law Building
15 Campus Drive
Saskatoon SK S7N 5A6