The Course and Program Catalogue is published annually on March 1st. New programs approved after this date are posted here.
New program information effective for 2017-18:
Master of Science (M.Sc.) - Project Option in Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- D.V.M. or equivalent from a recognized college or university
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency will be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English. See the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Information and Policies in this Catalogue for more information
- Eligibility for restricted, educational SVMA licensure to practice veterinary medicine in Saskatchewan.
- Completion of an internship program at an accredited institution or a least one-year equivalent of experience in veterinary practice
Students must maintain continuous registration in the 992 course.
- GPS 960.0 Introduction to Ethics Integrity
- GPS 961.0 Ethics Integrity Human Research if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0 Ethics Integrity Animal Research if research involves animal subjects
- a minimum of 24 credit units:
- 12 credit units pertaining to clinical competency (Advanced Clinical Practice 1, 2, 3)
- 12 credit units pertaining to research and discipline-specific, foundational knowledge
- VSAC 992.0 Project
- VSAC 990.0 Seminar