Website: Edwards School of Business
All courses are offered at the Edwards School of Business.
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Leading to a professional general management graduate degree, the Edwards MBA’s intensive and highly integrated format will develop management ability in an applied and useful way. A student will learn the people skills of management: how to manage oneself and others; how to communicate effectively; how to lead. The Edwards MBA is a highly integrated program designed to meet the needs of individuals whose undergraduate education has been in either business or academic disciplines other than business, and whose future careers are likely to involve managerial activities.
The Edwards MBA can be completed in only 12 months if taken full time, or part time in up to 36 months. A decidedly unique aspect of this innovative MBA program is the focused learning and integration of business concepts. Each course is offered consecutively in a modular format. Courses are scheduled in three week durations creating an intensive learning environment that immerses students in the subject area while allowing flexibility in scheduling your MBA education. Furthermore, our students learn how business concepts are integrated into business decisions through a combination of applied courses, exercises, case studies and projects incorporating each functional business area.
Prospective students seeking more information about the Master of Business Administration program at the Edwards School of Business are invited to visit the Edwards MBA website at www.edwardsmba.ca or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- recommended minimum score of 500 Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- minimum 600 TOEFL score paper-based; 250 computer-based; 97-100 internet-based test; IELTS – score of 6.5 required
- Four-year baccalaureate degree from a recognized university
- minimum 70% average (or equivalent) achieved in last 60 credit units of course work
- recommended minimum of 3 years work experience
- three confidential letters of recommendation (two academic and one professional)
- current Resume detailing positions held and a description of responsibilites
- applicants will participate in an interview with the M.B.A. selection committee
- Note: Meeting these minimum criteria does not guarantee admission to the M.B.A. program
- if research involves human subjects
- if research involves animals subjects
- total minimum credit units required is 42
- a residency requirement of 12 months for full-time, and up to 36 months for the part-time program
- required core courses: 42 credit units, including: