Requirements for Completion of Degree and Additional Information
Requirements for Completion of the DegreeStudents with prior university credit(s) are advised to contact the College of Nursing to ensure proper sequencing and granting of transfer credit(s).
All courses must be completed within three years of commencing the first nursing course.
WithdrawalsBefore withdrawing from a course students are encouraged to seek advisement from their advisor.
Supplemental Final Examinations (Post Degree BSN Option)
- Supplemental examinations are not granted for clinical nursing courses.
- No supplemental will be granted in a course that has not had a final examination.
- To be eligible to apply for a supplemental final examination, a student must have obtained a final mark of 40-49% in the course. In addition, the student must have a weighted overall average and weighted nursing average of at least 60% for the academic term.*
- Supplemental examinations must be applied for within three (3) weeks of the end of the examination period.
Note: Applications for the supplemental examinations for the Post-Degree BSN Option courses have a shorter time frame. Please contact the Associate Dean of the College of Nursing.
- University level policies related to supplemental examinations are outlined in the University Council Regulations on Examinations (1.4.6).