CHEP 805: Biostatistics I
- Designed for life sciences students who wish to understand and apply commonly used advanced statistical methods which they are likely to encounter in their career. The emphasis is on the appropriate application of these research methods and the correct interpretation of their results. Topics covered are: analysis of variance, non-parametric methods, multiple regression and logistic regression. Computer software used: SPSS.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Graduate and Postdoc Studies
- Community Hlth and Epidemiol
- STAT 244, 245; or equivalent.
- Students may receive credit for only one of NURS 818, CHEP 805, and PUBH 805.