EADM 303: Education in Society Structures Systems and Stakeholders
- This course considers the structures and contexts that shape education for learners and teachers. By examining historical, cultural, and strategic perspectives as ways of understanding current systems, institutional policies, educational philosophies, governance issues, law, institutional norms, family, and community contexts this course will support the exploration of one's own philosophies, practices of teaching, and membership in (professional) learning communities.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Educational Administration
- Prerequisite(s) or Corequisite(s)
- Students pursuing the B.Ed. Direct Entry Program must complete EFDT 101.3; ECUR 163.3 or ECUR 164.3 or ECUR 165.3; EFDT 265.3 or ECUR 265.3; EPSE 202.3.
- Students with credit for EADM 203, EADM 321, EADM 425 or EDUC 303 will not receive credit for this course.