EDST 321: Field Experience Learning in Contexts
- This component of field study focuses on community and place-based learning in alternate sites of educational practice that offer an integrated and orienting place-based experience. In addition, teacher candidates will engage in weekly school-based experiences where they will engage with learners to more deeply understand and apply learning in contexts including instruction strategies, planning and adapting, assessment and evaluation, and the effective use of technology.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Education (Dean's Office)
- Prerequisite(s) or Corequisite(s)
- Students pursuing the B.Ed. Direct Entry Program must complete EFDT 101.3; ECUR 163.3 or ECUR 164.3 or ECUR 165.3; EFDT 265.3 or ECUR 265.3; EPSE 202.3.
- Students with credit for EDUC 321 will not receive credit for this course.