EDST 322: Field Experience Relational Curriculum Making in Practice Planning Adapting and Assessing
- Teacher candidates will engage in weekly school-based experiences where they will engage with learners, peers and partner teachers in practice to more deeply understand curriculum making, languages of knowing, socio-culturally responsive pedagogies and implications in planning and assessment.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Education (Dean's Office)
- Prerequisite(s) or Corequisite(s)
- Students pursuing the B.Ed. Direct Entry Program must complete EFDT 101.3; ECUR 163.3 or ECUR 164.3 or ECUR 165.3; EFDT 265.3 or ECUR 265.3; EPSE 202.3.
- Students with credit for EDUC 322 will not receive credit for this course.