JSGS 871: Research Methods in International Trade Policy
- Is designed to provide the analytical skills required to make sense of the vast literature on international trade, much of which presents data in sophisticated ways, reports the results of the use of often quite sophisticated statistical techniques, and may even be the result of mathematical modeling.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Graduate and Postdoc Studies
- JSGS Executive Director Office
- INTR 801
- Admission into the Master of International Trade (M.I.T.) program or by permission of the instructor.
- Students with credit for INTR 801 will not receive credit for this course.