JSGS 872: International Trade and Commercial Policy
- Economic analysis of international trade policy. Economic implications of border measures, subsidies, technical standards as barriers to trade, unfair trade practices, sanctions. Dispute settlement and economic penalties. Assessment of international trade institutions and agreements.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Graduate Studies and Research
- JSGS Executive Director Office
- INTR 802
- Admission into the Master of International Trade (M.I.T.) program or by permission of the instructor.
- Students with credit for INTR 802 will not receive credit for this course.