JSGS 873: International Trade Theory
- Reviews the economic rationale and evidence used to evaluate the effects of freer trade on national economics. We will explore classical theories of trade as well as new models of trade that stress increasing returns and market structure. We will use original data sources to explore essential features of international trade.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Graduate Studies and Research
- JSGS Executive Director Office
- INTR 803
- Admission into the Master of International Trade (M.I.T.) program or by permission of the instructor.
- Students with credit for INTR 803 will not receive credit for this course.