JSGS 874: International Monetary Economics
- Reviews the factors that determine exchange rates, the benefits and costs of alternative exchange rate regimes, the efficacy of fiscal and monetary policy under different regimes, and the causes and consequences of a currency crisis. We will use original data sources to explore essential features of international monetary flows.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Graduate Studies and Research
- JSG School of Public Policy
- INTR 804
- Admission into the Master of International Trade (M.I.T.) program or by permission of the instructor.
- Students with credit for INTR 804 will not receive credit for this course.