JSGS 875: Politics of International Trade
- Will explore the political context of international trade by examining the literature on globalization and by focusing on trade policy decision making in major trading nations as well as in regional and international organizations.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Graduate Studies and Research
- JSG School of Public Policy
- INTR 805
- Admission into the Master of International Trade (M.I.T.) program or by permission of the instructor.
- Students with credit for INTR 805 will not receive credit for this course.