JSGS 878: International Business Environment
- Looks at international trade from the perspective of the private sector practitioner, manager or consultant. Topics include FDI, international cultural, physical, economic, socioeconomic, political, legal and financial environmental forces, competitive intelligence, international marketing challenges, and international financial and human resources management.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Graduate and Postdoc Studies
- JSGS Executive Director Office
- INTR 808
- Admission into the Master of International Trade (M.I.T.) program or by permission of the instructor.
- Students with credit for INTR 808 will not receive credit for this course.