JSGS 879: The Management of Technology
- To assist students to develop a framework for understanding and analyzing the strategic management of the research, development and commercialization of biotechnology-based products. Students will also learn the role and importance of government (domestic and international regulations), intellectual property regulations and public perception in the business strategy decision making process of firms.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Graduate Studies and Research
- JSGS Executive Director Office
- INTR 809
- Admission into the Master of International Trade (M.I.T.) program or by permission of the instructor.
- Students with credit for INTR 809 will not receive credit for this course.