KIN 380: Research Methods in Kinesiology
- Provides an introduction to research methods and design used in kinesiology research. The course will focus on critical evaluation of research studies and the use of various types of research methods with emphasis on the sport and physical activity context.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Kinesiology (Dean's Office)
- KIN 121 and 122; or permission of the department.
Prerequisite(s) or Corequisite(s)
- STAT 245 or PLSC 214 or PSY 233.
- Students may not receive credit for both KIN 380 and 390.