KIN 807: Research Methods in Kinesiology
- Intended to provide students with an introduction to research methods and design in Kinesiology research. Content of the class includes basic principals of both quantitative and qualitative research methods. Emphasis will be placed on developing skills necessary for an effective research proposal.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Graduate Studies and Research
- Kinesiology (Dean's Office)
- Permission of the department is required.
- Undergraduate course in statistics.