RLST 990: Seminar
- The graduate seminar involves paper presentations and discussions of issues in research methodology arising from current research by graduate students, department and cognate faculty, and visiting scholars. Graduate students must register in and attend the seminar on a continuous basis for the residency period, and will receive credit when they have successfully presented a seminar.
- Credit units
- Term description
- Graduate Studies and Research
- Linguistics Religious Studies
- Open only to graduate level students in Religion and Culture.
- This course is a mandatory component of a graduate degree in Religion and Culture.