Business Plan Competition
2013 Tech Venture Challenge
The University of Saskatchewan Industry Liaison Office (ILO) has launched launching its second annual business plan competition for entrepreneurs with a technology-based business idea.
The 2013 Tech Venture Challenge is an opportunity for University of Saskatchewan employees, researchers, students and alumni to take their technology idea and translate that into a business.
Throughout the the next stage of the competition, running from December to May, all of the finalists will receive mentorship, guidance, and training to help with the development of their business plan and pitch to the judges.
With thanks from our sponsors, the grand prize winner receives $50,000 from the U of S Industry Liaison Office and office space from Innovation Place to help get their new venture off the ground. The top three finalists are offered professional services from Deloitte and banking services from RBC Royal Bank.
- TVC 2013 Eligibility Guidelines
- TVC 2013 Timeline and Workshops
- TVC 2013 Sponsors
- TVC 2013 Application - DEADLINE NOVEMBER 30TH, 2012
- TVC 2013 Top 3 Finalists
- TVC & i3 Challenge Finales - 2 Business Competitions | 8 Pitches | $80,000 in prizes to be awarded â€“ May 16, 2013
2012 Tech Venture Challenge - Completed October 2012
The University of Saskatchewan Industry Liaison Office (ILO) is pleased to announce a new business plan competition for entrepreneurs with a technology-based business idea.
The Tech Venture Challenge gives University of Saskatchewan employees, researchers, students and alumni an opportunity to pursue their dream of creating their own company. Finalists receive ongoing mentorship, guidance, and training. The Winner receives $50,000 to go towards the development of the business
- Tech Venture Challenge - The Competition Details
- Tech Venture Challenge - Finale
- Tech Venture Challenge - Finalist Business Summaries
- Renterra Farmland Sales and Rental Auction Inc.
- Indie Ink Publishing
- Triumf Rewards
- TeraWatt Innovations Inc.
- Medinstructional Resources Inc.
- INS Innovations Inc.