Information For Faculty, Students and Staff
- What We Do?
- University Policies and Guidelines Regarding Intellectual Property and Commercialization
- Does My Invention have Commercial Potential?
- How do I report an Invention?
- What is the Procedure for Distributing Commercialization Income to Inventors?
- Protecting Your Discoveries – Intellectual Property Basics
- What is a Patent and What is Patentable?
- What is Copyright Protection?
- What are Plant Breeders’ Rights?
- What Qualifies as Public Disclosure and Why is it Important?
- How Can I Search the Patent Literature?
- How is Inventorship Determined and Who Qualifies as an Inventor?
- How does the Patent Application Process Work?
- How Long does it Take to get a Patent?
- What does it Cost to get a Patent?
- What Fraction of Patent Applications Become Granted Patents?
Funding and Awards
ILO’s Annual Report
(Last Updated on July 9, 2011)