Policies & Guidelines
All research projects carried out by individuals associated with the University of Saskatchewan must conform with all institutional approved policies and guidelines including those specific to research. These cover aspects such as the administration of funds, overhead recovery, publication, and compliance (e.g. human ethics and animal care).
The policies listed below are most relevant to research, scholarly, and artistic activity, but please note that the complete list of University of Saskatchewan Board of Governor approved policies can be found at the Office of the University Secretary web site.
- Administration of Research Funds
- Administration of Research Grants and Contracts
- Institutional Costs of Research
- Care and Use of Animals in Research
- Misconduct in Scholarly Work
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Publications Policy (Research)
- Research Involving Human Subjects
- Signature Policy for Application for Research Funding
- Signing Authority
- Use of the University Seal