Are you interested in engaging with our students outside of career fairs and information sessions? There is potential to be involved in aspects of our career and employment programming such as:
IndustryTalks - Be an Industry Panelist/Sponsor:
2014 - 2015 Sessions:
- Mining, and Oil and Gas, Friday, Sept. 26th, Industry Panelists and and sponsors include:
- Energy and Environment, Friday, Oct. 17th
- Science and Technology, Friday, Nov. 21st
- Government, Friday, January 30th
- Healthcare and Research, Friday, February 27th
- Arts, Culture and Community, Friday, March 13th
We are always open to suggestions of how you would like to be involved with our students. We encourage you to contact us with your ideas.
Student Societies and Clubs
Connect with the various student groups on campus.
Advertise Across Campus
Plasma screens are located throughout the Place Riel Student Centre and the following University buildings: Colleges of Agriculture, Engineering, Health Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, and the Memorial Union Building.
Advertising on these screens allows your company greater visibility across campus. Your message can be displayed over 15 times per hour!
Place Riel and "The Tunnel" receive over 22,000 trips daily. The Tunnel, which connects the Place Riel Student Centre to the Arts Building, is one of the busiest areas on campus! Information tables located in The Tunnel are available for rent on a daily or weekly basis. To book a table please do so through the USSU Information Centre, by calling 306.966.6988, or email to: email@example.com
The Edwards School of Business also offers space for employer hallway visits.
The Edwards School of Business offers three mentorship programs:
- Undergraduate Edwards Mentorship Program
- MBA/MSc. Finance e-Mentorship Program
- Womentorship Program (includes areas such as Art, Business, Education, Engineering and Law)
The Western College of Veterinary Medicine (WCVM) offers an Undergraduate Mentorship Program.
The College of Medicine offers two mentorship programs: