Advertising and Sponsorship
If you would like to advertise and/or sponsor at a Career Fair, the SECC offers five events throughout the year:
- Meet the CATO Night (September)
- Campus Career Expo (September)
- Pharmacy Career Fair (October)
- Agriculture & Bioresources Career Fair (November)
- Education Career Fair (January)
Contact us to be considered for this service.
IndustryTalks and SECC Open House for International Students
Six IndustyTalks sessions are held throughout the academic year for all undergaduate and graduate students in various disciplines. Two types of sponsorship opportunities are available - Primary ($500.00 - 1 only), and Secondary ($200.00 - several options available). With sponsorship comes the opportunity to be an employer panelist. All sessions are held from 11:15 am - 1:00 pm and include panelist questions, student questions, and networking with students.
- Mining and Oil and Gas, Friday, Oct. 4th, 2013
- BHP Billiton
- Environment and Energy, Friday, Oct. 25th, 2013
- Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists
- Office of Sustainability - U of S
- Saskatchewan Environmental Industryand Managers Association
- Advanced Technology, Friday, Nov. 8th, 2013
- SED Systems
- Neechie Gear (Cancelled)
- Industry Liaison Office (ILO)
- Government, Friday, Jan. 31st, 2014
- Health Care and Research, Friday, Feb. 28th, 2014
- Community-based Organizaitons, Friday, March 14th, 2014
SECC Open House for International Students
The goal for the Student Employment and Career Centre's (SECC) Open House for International Students is to help students feel connected with the U of S, and to help them identify the places where they can access guidance and support, with the SECC being one of those places.
- Tuesday, Sept. 10th, from 10 am - 3 pm.
Please contact the SECC for more information about specific advertising and sponsorship opportunities that are of interest to you.