Post a Job
Our students are looking for you! Over 10,000 students visit our website every month looking for short term jobs and long term careers. Access a highly educated and motivated workforce through the SECC online job posting system.
Post a variety of positions:
- summer jobs
- co-op positions
- full or part-time positions
Once you've registered with us, you can post jobs for specific target audiences or education levels. Best of all, this service is provided free of cost for both employer and student, encouraging maximum participation.Post Job
Services and Fees
Prices in effect as of May 1, 2013
Our services are designed to help you recruit our outstanding University of Saskatchewan students and graduates. Use individual services or take advantage of our On-campus Recruitment Package.
|Post a Job||Book Interviews||Info and Briefing Sessions|
|Online postings||App collection service||Room booking||Video-conference||Single session|
|$0||$0||$100||varies||$150-$475 + amenities*|
On-campus Recruitment Package
Standard Recruitment Package
This service allows you to advertise your postings, access the Application Collection Service, interview on campus, and have the SECC assist with interview scheduling.
- Use of the online application Application Collection Service
- Use of the online interview scheduling tool
- Interview space provided on campus
- Discount on Information/Briefing Session administration fee
- Up to two parking passes per day while on campus for interviews
- Photocopying, faxing, internet access and message service while on campus (SECC rooms only)
SECC Exclusive Membership
Want to enhance your profile on the University of Saskatchewan campus? The SECC Exclusive Membership offers your organization a unique privileges including:
$2500 per year (May–April)
- Unlimited use of the On-campus Recruitment Package
- No Information/Briefing Session administration fees
- Early access to book your fall interview room and information session space (Members will have exclusive booking access between May 21-27)
- One complimentary booth at any or all of our five career fairs
- Early access to book your career fair booths (Members will have exlusive access for the first week of registration)
- Your logo and website listed as a Featured Employer on SECC website from May until April ($1200 value)
- Complimentary buffet lunch at the University Club while interviewing on campus (to a maximum of $200 per organization; excluding alcohol)
Your membership can be purchased through the SECC for $2500. Please contact us to secure your membership.