Services and Fees
Prices in effect as of May 1, 2013
Our services are designed to help you recruit our outstanding University of Saskatchewan students and graduates. Use individual services or take advantage of our On-campus Recruitment Packages.
30 day postings
|Online Postings||Application Collection Service||Featured Job Posting||Room Booking||Interview Scheduling||Single Session||Featured Employer|
|$0||$0||$200 (one 30 day posting)||$100||$400||$150-$500 + amenities*||$100/month|
* amenities include catering and AV
On-Campus Recruitment Packages
Standard Recruitment Package
This service allows you to advertise your postings, access the online Application Collection Service, interview on campus, and have the SECC assist with interview scheduling.
$400 per use
- Assistance with scheduling on-campus interviews
- Interview space provided on campus
- Up to two parking passes per day while on campus for interviews
- Photocopying, faxing, internet access and message service while on campus (SECC rooms only)
SECC Exclusive Membership
Beginning to plan your fall recruitment activities? Would you like to raise your profile on the University of Saskatchewan campus? The Student Employment & Career Centre (SECC) is offering your organization a unique opportunity to become an exclusive member of the SECC. Membership privileges include:
$2500 per year (May–April)
- 12 free Featured Job Postings (value = $2400 = 12 x $200). 50% discount on any additional Featured Job Postings.
- During the month of September, Featured Job Postings are available exclusively to SECC members and career fair sponsors.
- Your logo and website listed as a Featured Employer on the SECC website and students.usask.ca website from May until April ($1200 value)
- Unlimited use of the Standard Recruitment Package (value of $400 per use)
- One complimentary booth at any or all of our five career fairs
- Early access to book your career fair booths (Members will have exclusive access for the first week of registration)
- Early access to book your fall interview room and information session space (Members will have exclusive booking access starting mid-May)
- Event fee covered for one Information Session (up to $500 value - catering costs and AV requirements are extra)
- Up to two parking passes per day in Lot 1 when interviewing on campus
- One complimentary buffet lunch at the University Club while interviewing on campus (to a maximum of $200 per organization; excluding alcohol)
Your membership can be purchased through the SECC for $2500. Please contact us to secure your membership