Student Conduct and Appeals
There are three types of student matters that are facilitated by the Office of the University Secretary: appeals in academic matters, academic misconduct, and non-academic misconduct. The following documents will help explain what each of these process are and which one may apply. See the other links on the menu bar above for more detailed information on each area.
- Chart for appeal processes
- Information about student hearing boards 2013-14
- University Learning Charter
- Procedures for Student Appeals in Academic Matters
- Regulations on Student Academic Misconduct
- Standard of Student Conduct in Non-Academic Matters and Procedures for Resolution of Complaints and Appeals
Questions regarding student conduct and appeals can be directed to the Office of the University Secretary at email@example.com or 306-966-4632.