The School of Environment and Sustainability Students' Association (SENSSA) is made up of students from the University of Saskatchewan's School of Environment and Sustainability. SENSSA serves to:
- provide for the administration of the activities of the students within SENSSA,
- promote the unity and welfare of students within SENSSA,
- further the intellectual, cultural and social activities of students within SENSSA,
- promote and maintain communication with graduate students within the Graduate Students' Association (GSA) of the University of Saskatchewan, and
- promote sustainability in all of its endeavours.