105 Administration Place
Manager: Danny Freire
Student Recruitment promotes the recruitment of all students to programs at the University of Saskatchewan in a variety of ways:
- Through outreach activities in high schools, regional colleges, transfer colleges and other communities.
- Through campus tours and on-campus events such as Open House, Get FocUSed, U-Start and Orientation.
- Admissions, awards and registration counseling.
- Involvement in various student recruitment organizations such as SUTIL, ELAA, NACAC, OACAC and CIS.
- Liaison with the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT), Canadian Embassies and High Commissions, other national and international educational organizations, community organizations, as well as a select network of admission agents worldwide.
These activities inform prospective students about the diverse, high-quality educational opportunities available at the U of S and raise awareness of the university nationally and internationally. Our goal is to inform our stakeholders about the University of Saskatchewan so that they can make a decision about their post-secondary education and learn whether the U of S is right for them.