105 Administration Place
Manager: Dan Seneker
Undergraduate Recruitment promotes the recruitment of all students to our undergraduate programs at the University of Saskatchewan in a variety of ways:
- Through outreach activities in high schools, regional colleges, transfer colleges and other communities.
- Through campus tours and on-campus events such as Open House, Orientation and UStart.
- Operation of the Greystone Scholars Recognition Program.
- Admissions, awards and registration counseling.
- Involvement in various student recruitment organizations such as SUTIL, ELAA, NACAC, OACAC and CIS.
- Liaison with the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT), Canadian Embassies and High Commissions, other national and international educational organizations, community organizations, as well as a select network of admission agents worldwide.
These activities inform prospective students about the diverse, high-quality educational opportunities available at the U of S and raise awareness of the University nationally and internationally. Our goal is to inform our stakeholders about the University of Saskatchewan so that they can make a decision about their post-secondary education that is right for them.