- Presentations are to be in a Powerpoint format.
- You are expected to ensure your presentation is pre-loaded prior to your scheduled session.
- There will be a computer technician on site to aid in loading presentations.
- Graduate Student presentations will be judged by a panel during the presentation. Judging information can be viewed before the conference by downloading the critereria here.
- Awards for the top three graduate student oral presentations will be presented on Day 2 of the conference at 12:30 pm during the lunch hour break. Presenters are asked to be present for the lunch presentations.
- All graduate students are asked to provide a phone number or email where they can be reached and invited to presentation to ensure winners are present.
- Photos will be taken of the winners and placed on the website.
Graduate Students who are interested in determining how judging will take place can read more about our guidelines at the following link: