- Posters can be put up starting at 8:00 am on day 1 of the conference, and can remain up for the entire 2 days of the conference.
- Posters can not be removed before the end of day 1.
- Posters will be mounted one side of a poster board. Poster boards are 4 x 8 feet mounted horizontally. This would be the maximum size your poster could be.
- Poster presenters are encouraged to have 50 copies of an 8 1/2 x 11 inch page size version of their poster for distribution during the poster session.
- Presenters are expected to be present at their poster during the poster session
- Graduate Student posters will be judged by a panel during the poster viewing session. Judging information can be viewed before the conference by downloading the critereria here
- Awards for the top three graduate student posters will be presented on Day 2 of the conference at 12:30 pm during the lunch hour break. Presenters are asked to be present for the lunch presentations.
- All graduate students are asked to provide a phone number or email where they can be reached for notification.
- Photos will be taken of the winners and placed on the website.