- Posters can be put up starting at 8:00 am on day 1 of the conference, and can remain up for the entire 2 days of the conference.
- Posters can not be removed before the end of day 1.
- Posters will be mounted one side of a poster board. Poster boards are 4 x 8 feet mounted horizontally. This would be the maximum size your poster could be.
- Poster presenters are encouraged to have 50 copies of an 8 1/2 x 11 inch page size version of their poster for distribution during the poster session.
- Presenters are expected to be present at their poster during the poster session
- Graduate Student posters will be judged by a panel during the poster viewing session. Judging information can be viewed before the conference by downloading the critereria here
- Awards for the top three graduate student posters will be presented on Day 2 of the conference at 12:30 pm during the lunch hour break. Presenters are asked to be present for the lunch presentations.
- All graduate students are asked to provide a phone number or email where they can be reached for notification.
- Photos will be taken of the winners and placed on the website.
Graduate Students who are interested in determining how judging will take place can read more about our guidelines at the following link: