Dr. Janice MacKinnon
- (306) 966-5661
- Fiscal policy
- Health policy
- Federal-provincial relations
- Order of Canada
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada
- Canadian Women of Influence 2014
- Saskatchewan Order of Merit, 2011
- J. MacKinnon. "Fiscal Policy and Social Policy", Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council. 2002-07
- PUBH 861 - Health, Post-Secondary Education and Social Programs: Funding Structure and Reform
- PUBH 867 - Health Policy and Politics
- J. MacKinnon (2016) Sooner, Safer, Smarter: Wait Times in Canada and the Saskatchewan Surgical Initiative, Fraser Institute
- J. MacKinnon (2014) Health Care Reform from the Cradle of Medicare, McDonald-Laurier Institute (MLI). Please also see this video from the MLI featuring Dr. MacKinnon.
- J. MacKinnon (2003). Minding the Public Purse: The Fiscal Crisis, Political Trade-Offs, and Canada's Future, McGill-Queen's University Press.
- J. Potter-MacKinnon (2003). While the Women Only Wept: Loyalist Refugee Women in Eastern Ontario, McGill-Queen's University Press.
- J. Potter (1983). The Liberty We Seek: Loyalist Ideology in Colonial New York and Massachusetts, Harvard University Press.