Applicants are selected on the basis of academic and research potential as demonstrated by academic credentials, letters of reference, and past experience and scholarly contributions. All candidates must submit the following:
- A completed GSR Online Application form from the College of Graduate Studies and Research accompanied by a $75.00 application fee;
- Three letters of recommendation accompanied by a completed an online GSR 101 Confidential Letter of Recommendation form. You will need to provide the names, positions and email addresses of your references as part of the online application form.
- A writing sample of 1,000 to 1,200 words that includes a statement of education and employment history and how it relates to the study of biostatistics, a description of the individual's educational and career goals, and an assessment of how the collaborative Biostatistics Program will help to achieve these goals.
- A current curriculum vitae.
- Certified, official transcripts of the individual's academic record from each post-secondary institution attended.
- Evidence of English proficiency for applicants who have English as a second language, as described by the College of Graduate Studies and Research.
Complete applications should be sent by February 15 to:
Biostatistics Programs Committee
School of Public Health
University of Saskatchewan
107 Wiggins Road
Saskatoon, SK Canada S7N 5E5
Should you require assistance in completing your application, please contact email@example.com.