Current U of S students can apply through PAWS
Applicants are selected on the basis of academic and research potential as demonstrated by academic credentials, letters of reference, and past experience and scholarly contributions. All candidates must submit the following:
- A completed GSR Online Application form from the College of Graduate Studies and Research accompanied by a $75.00 application fee;
- Three letters of recommendation accompanied by a completed an online GSR 101 Confidential Letter of Recommendation form. You will need to provide the names, positions and email addresses of your references as part of the online application form.
- A letter of interest that includes a statement of education and employment history and how it relates to the study of epidemiology, a description of the individual's educational and career goals, and an assessment of how the Epidemiology Program will help to achieve these goals.
- A current curriculum vitae.
- Certified, official transcripts of the individual's academic record from each post-secondary institution attended.
- Evidence of English proficiency for applicants who have English as a second language, as described by the College of Graduate Studies and Research.
Having received all the required information, the PhD Epidemiology Committee will initiate a process aimed at identifying a supervisor. Once this has been accomplished, the committee will convene and render a decision regarding your candidacy. The Committee may invite the applicant for a personal interview. Completed application form and supporting documentation must be sent to:
Epidemiology Program Committee
School of Public Health
University of Saskatchewan
107 Wiggins Road
Saskatoon, SK Canada S7N 5E5
Should you require any assistance in completing your application, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org .