Cindy Xin FengAssistant Professor, School of Public HealthAssistant Professor, Western College of Veterinary Medicine
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Statistics, Simon Fraser University, 2011
- Master of Science (MSc) in Statistics, Simon Fraser University, 2006
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Applied Mathematics, Beijing University of Technology, 2003
Areas of Research Interest
- Spatial statistics and disease mapping
- Statistical methods for survival and longitudinal data
- Environmental and ecological statistics
- Infectious disease surveillance
- Functional data analysis
Refereed Journal Papers:
- Feng, C.X. and Dean, C.B. (2012) Joint Analysis of Multivariate Spatial Count and Zero-Heavy Count Outcomes Using Common Spatial Factor Models. Environmetrics, 23(6), 493-508.
- Dean, C.B. and Feng, C.X. (2012). Discussion on the paper entitled “Clustering Random Curves Under Spatial Interdependence with Application to Service Accessibility” by Hujing Jiang and Nicoleta Serban. Technometrics, 54(2), 122-123.
- Feng, C.X., Debeck, K., Kerr, T., Mathias, S., Montaner, J. and Wood, E. (2012) Homelessness Independently Predicts Injection Drug Use Initiation among Street-involved Youth in a Canadian setting. Journal of Adolescent Health, Accepted.
- Ti, L.P., Wood, E., Shannon, K., Feng, C.X., Keer, T. (2012) Police confrontations among street-involved youth in a Canadian setting. International Journal of Drug Policy. Accepted.
- Feng, C.X. and Dean, C.B. (2012). Impact of Misspecifying Spatial Exposures in a Generalized Additive Model Framework: with Application to the Study of the Dynamics of Comandra Blister Rust in BC. Environmetrics, Under Minor Revision.
- Feng, C.X., Cao, J. and Bendell-Young, L. (2011). Exploring Spatial and Temporal Variations of Cadmium Concentrations in Paciﬁc Oysters from British Columbia. Biometrics, 67, 1142-1152.
- Bendell-Young, L. and Feng, C.X. (2009). Spatial and Temporal Variations in Cadmium Concentrations and Burdens in The Paciﬁc Oyster (Crassostrea Gigas) Sampled from The Paciﬁc North-West, Marine Pollution Bulletin 58(8), 1137-1143.
- Feng, C.X. and Sitter, R.R. (2008). Confidence Intervals for Proportions and Quantiles under Two-stage Sampling Designs: An Empirical Study, Proceedings of the Survey Methods Section for Statistical Society of Canada Annual Meetings.
- Piesse, A. and Feng, C.X. (2008). Using the SIMEX Method to Estimate Temporal Change for a High-Scoring Group, Proceedings of the Survey Methods Section for Joint Statistical Meetings.
- Biostatistics for Public Health (PUBH 805), Spring 2013.
- Current Biostatistical Methods and Computer Applications (PUBH 842), Spring 2013
- Joint Modeling for Spatial-Temporal Disease Mapping