Welcome to the STLHE 2011 Online Community!
Pathable, an online social networking community, is a new feature we’re proud to announce designed specifically for the STLHE 2011 conference! Pathable was created to allow attendees to design their own profile, link other social networking sites to their profile, communicate with other attendees via conversations and private messages, as well as see which attendees with whom they have the most in common (via categories and tags). Pathable also lets each attendee design their own session schedule and invite other attendees to private meetings. This new feature is included in your conference registration fee, so once you’ve registered; you will receive an invite from Pathable to join the community. Remember, it’s up to you how much or how little you share, so feel free to customize your own STLHE 2011 Pathable experience! If you have any questions about setting up your profile, please feel free to email Jaymie Koroluk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our online community!
For technical support with Pathable, please contact email@example.com, or click on "support" at the bottom of the online community page.
Pathable access benefits
- Sign on to get to know the other attendees
- Build a personalized schedule of sessions to attend
- Download handouts and materials
- View exhibitor profiles showcasing their services and products
- Search for people interested in specific topics
- Schedule one-on-one meetings with other attendees and exhibitors
- Get recommendations on whom to meet
- Start and join online discussions about the topics that are industry-critical
- Access the entire site via a mobile client
Pathable Profile Tips
- Create Profile: Once you create your initial profile through the link in your ‘join the community’ email, you can click on ‘My Profile’ on the upper right hand side of the home page to access your profile and make additional edits. You can share as much or as little information as you like.
- Update Profile: fill out name, company, title, and select tags to represent your interests; as the community grows, these tags can be used to find an network with others
- Include Photo: upload a photo of yourself and let others know you are active in the community.
- Increase Interest: when editing your profile, click on the ‘more about me’ tab, which allows you to populate additional information including your website, blog address, LinkedIn and Facebook links as well as an area to share about yourself.
- Start Conversations: start a conversation with individuals, those with specific interests or all Pathable members and stand out as a leader in the community.