Info For...





Ording copies of your transcripts to be sent to another institution is easy. All transcripts are procured from . , for $10. Please contact her by email and be sure to inform her of

  • your name
  • the year in which you graduated
  • the name of the institution to which the transcript should be forwarded
  • the correct address of receiving institution, including department, if applicable

Susan will let you know via email that the request has been received, and that you may call in your credit card information or arrange to send in payment. Once payment has been finalized, the transcript is released.