St. Andrew’s College is a theological school of The United Church of Canada that seeks to proclaim and embody Jesus Christ’s message of compassion, justice and hope in an inclusive way by working in a Prairie context and in partnership with others to prepare individuals for Christian leadership.
We seek to fulfill our mission through:
- Teaching and learning at the graduate level that is engaged and co-operative
- Integrating theory and practice throughout our programs
- Fostering a community of learning, faith and fellowship
- Providing flexible and off-site educational opportunities
- Offering ongoing support and enhancement to alumni and others in ministry
- Cultivating Christian theologies of justice and respect for the land
- Acting as a centre of excellence to provide scholarly resources and new ideas to people of the church and diverse communities
- Working together with the colleges of the Saskatoon Theological Union to offer challenging ecumenical education
- Collaborating with other centres of learning on the Prairies and beyond
- Maintaining accredited membership in the Association of Theological Schools of the United States and Canada
We undertake this work by the grace of God, whose Spirit calls us to both stability and vulnerability.