St. Andrew’s College now offers generous financial assistance for students, including:
- One full year of M.Div. academic tuition paid for by friends of the college in the first or second year.
- A full rebate of the residency tuition in years three and four.
- A book bursary to assist in the purchase of books.
- A limited number of scholarships.
- Opportunity for earned income during the ministry residency phase.
- Provision for emergency financial aid.
Click to download our Student Financial Assistance brochure (pdf).