May 11, 2013
The College of Graduate Studies and Research is pleased to announce the results of the 2013 Governor General's Gold Medal Awards, the Graduate Thesis Awards, the Harry Toop Memorial Prize and the WAGS/UMI Innovation in Technology Award.
- Humanities and Fine Arts: Alexa Hainsworth, M.F.A., Department of Art and Art History
- Life Science: Eric Franz, M.Sc., Toxicology Centre
- Physical and Engineering Sciences: John Hayes, M.Sc., Department of Chemistry
- Social Sciences A: Adryan Toth, LL.M., Department of Law
- Social Sciences B: Cody Dill, M.Ed., Educational Foundations
Please join us in congratulating these students on their outstanding contributions.